At Polaris, we call our employees as “Associates” and utmost importance is given for selection of right candidate. We ensure stringent screening and best in Industry interview process to ensure we engage best talent.
Of late, we receive a number of complaints from candidates who have posted their resumes in employment websites or following few of such websites that they are being offered or possibility of getting employment at Polaris with payment of cash deposit. Polaris wants to hereby confirm that we have not appointed any Agent or Representative in the market to offer employment OR collect money for employment on behalf of Polaris. There is absolutely no payment required for getting a job at Polaris and it is absolutely on merit.
We see following leading to fake offers:
- All emails come from public email ids
- They claim to represent Polaris Group or some non-existent organization but claiming to carry the name of Polaris
- They call for cash deposit into a designated bank account
- They will ask for submission of 'qualification documents', 'experience certificate', photographs, etc. to make the whole
process look real
- The emails will have grammar and spelling mistakes and the offer will have wrong salary figure, designation and grade
- There will be no address, phone numbers or email and if it is there, those will be non –existent
- "If you reply to any such mails, in some cases, you will find that the mail is not delivered, as the from address that is shown in the mail may not be the address from which the mail was sent.
We sincerely urge you to watch out and in case any of your friends or acquaintances receive such mails, please treat them as SPAM and ignore such emails and requests.
Polaris advertises some of the opening in major job Portals and newspapers. All such advertisements will have unique features like email id of Recruiter and link to our website. Polaris has subscribed to only reputed job portals like Naukri, Monster, etc. If you come across any advertisements in any website or newspaper, pl cross check with Polaris Talent Acquisition Team for the genuineness.
If you come across any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at Polaris please reach out to Polaris Talent Acquisition Team and never fall prey to unscrupulous agents/representatives.
Polaris will not be responsible for accepting any job wrong /fake job offer issued by any Agent or Representative and such offers will not be honored.